Donate to the Recycling and Reuse Operations Center
CCC operates the Recycling and Reuse Operations Center, which sorts, cleans and distributes household items and clothing to our clients.
The center has limited storage space. We accept the following new or gently-used items on a LIMITED basis.
Current high priority items:
- Winter coats
- Winter hats, gloves and scarves
- Hand warmers
- Kitchen supplies (pots, pans, silverware, etc.)
- Men’s jeans
- Socks and underwear (new only)
- Pet food and supplies
Items accepted year-round:
- Men’s and women’s casual clothing (no office/dress)
- New pairs of socks
- Unopened hygiene items (hand sanitizer, bar soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrushes, combs, shaving razors)
- Outdoor gear
- Small kitchen items
- Blankets and sheets
Xin vui lòng liên hệ Teiana Brown để sắp xếp việc đóng góp của bạn.
Donate Your Vehicle
Central City Concern will will gladly accept your car, truck, boat, motorcycle or even RV.
Here’s how it works:
- Call 855-500-RIDE or submit the online vehicle donation form. Vehicle donor support representatives are available seven days a week to answer donor questions. Within 48 business hours of submitting the form, the vehicle donation support team will contact you to complete the donation and confirm your pick-up information.
- Schedule your free pick-up. In most cases, your vehicle pick-up can be scheduled within three business days once the donation record has been completed.
- Receive a donation receipt. Vehicle donations are tax-deductible! An initial donation receipt is provided at the time of the pick-up. If the vehicle sells for $500 or less, donors are also mailed a thank-you letter within 30 days of the sale of the vehicle, which serves as a tax receipt. If the vehicle sells for more than $500 and the donor has provided their tax identiﬁcation number, an IRS Form 1098-C will be mailed to the donor within 30 days of the sale stating the amount of gross proceeds (the maximum amount of your tax deduction) received from your donation. For speciﬁc tax-related questions, please consult a tax advisor.
Donate Through Our Amazon Wish Lists
Kiểm tra của chúng tôi Blackburn Amazon wish list hoặc là Letty Owings Center Amazon wishlist to purchase for our clients. Please email our Teiana Brown với các câu hỏi.